Wednesday 10 January 2018

Valentines Day with Rosegal




This Christmas I was a little behind with my posts and my celebration outfits. So I decided not to make the same mistake for Valentines Day and I wanted to organize myself earlier. 

And here I am already looking for valentines sales 2018 . Have you thought what you want to wear on this special day? Something red? Blue? Or something like a dress maybe? Or maybe even a pair of denim with a precious velvet jacket? I have not decided yet, also. I want to organize myself in advance to analyze the offers and then get to a conlusion. One thing is certain! Rosegal begin the valentines sale already on January 12 and hold until February 14th. We have plenty of time to decide. This is my outfit suggestion for you with items exclusively from Rosegal  and I will come back soon with some other ideas on what to wear on this valentine day special moment!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!