Monday 1 January 2018

Obsessed


ENG: Hello 2018! Welcome! I'm curious what you have prepared for me!
And as I said on my facebook page HERE, I'm going to wear this hat, baker cap or how you want to call it, this year also, because I'm totally obsessed with it.

  If I do not like my hair, and that's what happens a lot lately, I'm wearing my baker cap. If it's cold, I put the cap. If it rains, if it's snowing, I am wearing my cap. If it's a sunny day, guess what? I am wearing the cap, too :))


                                                                              *



RO: Buna 2018! Bine ai venit! Sunt curioasa ce ai pregatit pentru mine!
Si cum spuneam pe pagina mea de facebook AICI, am de gand sa port acesta sapca, basca sau cum vreti sa ii spuneti, si anul acesta, pentru ca da sunt total obsedata de ea.

   Daca nu imi place cum imi sta parul, si asta se intampla des in ultima vreme, pun basca. Daca e frig, pun basca. Daca ploua, daca ninge, pun basca. Daca e soare, ghici ce? Pun basca :))







 
Wearing:
Camel Blazer: HERE
Leather Skirt: Zara
Turtleneck: Mango
Bag: HERE
Earrings: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!