Friday 12 January 2018

White Hoodie


 
ENG: I think the most surprising part of this outfit is not the fact that I wear a hoodie under a classic black blazer. This stylistic idea we all have seen it on Instagram and Pinterest, quite often. It would be a predictable outfit to wear in this situation a pair of white sneakers, or any other color, as we all have seen it so many times before.

  This is typically me, I like to complicate things and risk. Sometimes I get to the perfect point I want, sometimes I don't. Today I do not know if I made it, but the light is very beautiful and I like the pictures very much. Enjoy your weekend!


                                                                             *

RO:Cred ca partea cea mai surprinzatoare a tinutei acesteia nu este faptul ca port un hanorac cu un sacou. Ideea aceasta stilistica am tot vazut-o pe instagram si pinterest, destul de des. Previzibil era sa port o pereche de sneakersi albi, sau alta culoare, cum am mai tot vazut.
   Asa sunt eu, imi place sa ma complic si sa risc. Cateodata imi iese, alteori nu. Astazi nu stiu daca mi-a iesit, dar lumina e foarte frumoasa si pozele imi plac foarte mult. Weekend placut sa aveti!







Wearing:
Hoodie: HERE
Denim: Zara
Blazer: Stradivarius
Ankle Boots: Zara
Bag: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!