Saturday 6 January 2018

Experimenting

 ENG: When it comes to editing photos, it's no longer a secret, most fashion bloggers edit their photos with Lightroom and in some cases they have another editing round in VSCO.

  For comfortableness and other various reasons I do not use VSCO although I like how it looks in other blogs. I've tried to bring something new to my pictures, I do not know if it's noticeable,but I added a little grain there. I am at that moment when I experience different ways to edit my pictures. Other suggestions or ideas? Especially in Lightroom.


                                                                                *


RO:   Cand vine vorba despre editarea pozelor, nu mai este un secret, majoritatea fashion bloggerilor isi editeaza pozele cu programul Lightroom si in unele cazuri urmeaza un alt rand de editare in VSCO.

  Din comoditate si alte motive variate nu folosesc VSCO desi imi place cum arata in alte bloguri. Am incercat totusi sa aduc ceva nou in pozele mele, nu stiu daca se observa, putin Grain. Sunt in acel moment in care experimentez diferite moduri in care sa imi editez pozele. Alte propuneri sau sugestii?

 






 

 


 
 Wearing:
Coat: similar HERE
T-shirt: similar HERE
Denim: C&A
Ankle Boots: HERE
Bag: Adona.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!