Saturday 20 January 2018

Makes Sense


ENG: Initially when I started the photo session I did not wear these sunglasses, because as you can see in the pictures, it is not so much sun... But from the moment I put them, the outfit began to catch the contour and really make sense. 

Here's how a single accessory can change everything to an outfit. I've been craving for so long for this type of sunglasses and as soon as I found them at H&M, I did not hesitate any second and I bought them.
Anyway, I hope you like the outfit and have a week inspired!






*


RO:  Initial cand am inceput sedinta foto nu purtam ochelarii de soare, pentru ca dupa cum vedeti nu prea e soare... Dar din momentul in care i-am pus, tinuta a inceput sa prinda contur si sa aiba cu adevarat rost. 

Iata cum un singur accesoriu poate sa schimbe totul la o tinuta. Tanjeam de mult timp dupa genul acesta de ochelari si de indata ce i-am gasit la H&M, nu am stat pe ganduri si i-am luat acasa.
Anyway, sper sa va placa tinuta si sa aveti o saptamana inspirata!
















Wearing:
Fur: H&M
Shirt: Zara Man
High Waist Denim: H&M
Turtleneck: Mango
Belt: H&M
Ankle Boots: Amiclubwear
Bag: HERE
Beret: HERE

1 comment:

Feel free to comment!