Monday 8 January 2018

Zaful Wishlist


ENG: I analyzed the trends and I came to the conclusion that I lack some key elements in my wardrobe for this season.
I have studied the online market and offers, because you may already know, I always try to make smart shopping, and choose items that are generally useful and that fit with what I already have in the wardrobe. My luck is that I found all these essentials in the same place: Zaful!
I am also looking for the perfect valentine day special offer in order to obtain the best trendy outfits cause I am starting the series soon. If you are also looking for valentines sale 2018 and some outfits ideas you are on the right place. Let start it earlier! Don't miss out the big valentines sale!
  So here are the key elements of this season that I really and desperately want in my closet:





***

RO:   Am analizat trendurile si am ajuns la concluzia ca imi lipsesc cateva elemente cheie in garderoba pentru sezonul acesta. 
Am studiat piata si ofertele online, pentru ca poate stiti deja, incerc sa fac smart shopping, si aleg piese in general folositoare si care se potrivesc deja cu ceea ce am in garderoba. Norocul meu este ca le-am gasit pe toate in acelasi loc: Zaful!

 Asa ca iata elementele cheie ale acestui sezon pe care mi le doresc cu ardoare la mine in dulap sunt urmatoarele:



Find it HERE




Find it HERE



Find it HERE



Find it HERE




Find it HERE



Find it HERE


Find it HERE



Find it HERE



Find it HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!