Saturday 18 November 2017

Against All Odds


ENG: Here's the time for a new post! Only that today all odds were against it and I only encountered problems in finishing the post. From the moment we decided to start the photo shoot, two people stood and watched every move I made, probably curious about my shooting :))


  I do not know what's going on lately, but it seems like everything is going wrong. At least, the last photo sessions were not what I wanted and I had originally proposed. For example, today it has been raining all day, and these pictures, though not observable, are made in the rain. I'm not the kind to complain about the weather, I take the weather just the way it is, it doesn't bother me if it's raining or snowing, the only thing is I just want the perfect light for my pictures. It's understandable, right?

  Plus, my available time is getting less and less. I proposed myself to do so much in a day and at the end of it, I realize that I have not managed to finish all, but just a little part of it. Maybe I want to do too much, or maybe I should reorganize things a little. And as I'm not exactly a well-organized person, that's definitely a problem!

Finally, I hope that this outfit you will find it interesting. I wish you a lot of inspiration and a good weather! :)

PS: Tell this girl to shut her bag! :) No, it's not a new trend, it is just a giddy girl! :))



*


RO:   Iata ca a venit si momentul pentru o noua postare. Numai ca parca toate au mers pe dos in ziua aceasta si am intampinat numai probleme. Din momentul in care am hotarat sa incepem sedinta foto, doua persoane au stat si au privit fiecare miscare a noastra, curiosi probabil despre sedinta mea :))

  Nu stiu ce se intampla in ultima vreme dar parca toate merg prost. Cel putin, ultimele sedinte nu au fost ceea ce imi dorisem si imi propusesem, initial. Spre exemplu astazi a plouat mai toata ziua, iar pozele acestea, desi poate nu se observa, sunt facute in ploaie. Nu sunt genul sa se planga de vreme, iau vremea ca atare si nu ma deranjeaza daca ploua sau ninge, doar imi doresc lumina perfecta pentru pozele mele. E de inteles, nu?

  Plus ca timpul nu imi mai ajunge sub nici o forma. Imi propun sa fac atat de multe lucruri si la finalul zilei imi dau seama ca nu am reusit sa duc la bun sfarsit decat o parte din acestea. Poate imi propun prea multe, sau poate ar trebui sa reorganizez un pic lucrurile. Si cum nu sunt tocmai o persoana bine organizata, asta este cu siguranta o problema.

Una peste alta, sper ca tinuta aceasta sa fie pe placul vostru. Va urez multa inspiratie si vreme buna! :)

PS: Spuneti-i acestei fete sa isi inchida geanta! :) Nu, nu este un nou trend, e doar o fata aiurita! :))






Wearing:
His Blazer: H&M
Dress: Bershka
Ovet the Knee Boots: H&M
Bag: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!