Thursday 16 November 2017

Changed My Mind



  ENG: I changed my mind about this outfit. The pictures were made in octomber, but something I did not like about this outfit and gave up at the idea of posting it. I think the hair is bothering me, something is wrong with him.
 
But because the overall look looks good, I could say, today I finally decided to post it. I hope you can ignore that jerk in my head. I do not :))
   I leave you with the pictures and the outfit perfectly for a going out with your friends in the evening or wherever you want!
   Have an inspired week!


                                                                            *

RO:  M-am razgandit in privinta acestei tinute. Pozele sunt facute de prin luna octombie, dar ceva nu mi-a placut si am renuntat la ideea de a o posta. Cred ca cel mai tare ma deranjeaza parul, ceva nu e in regula cu el.
   Dar pentru ca per total tinuta arata bine, zic eu, astazi am hotarat, in sfarsit, sa o postez. Sper ca puteti ignora acel ghemotoc din capul meu. Eu nu :))
  Va las cu pozele si cu tinuta numai buna de iesit cu prietenii pe seara la o sueta sau la ce mai vreti voi!  Sa aveti o saptamana inspirata!






Wearing:
Bomber Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Zara
T-shirt: H&M
Belt: H&M
Denim: Bershka

4 comments:

  1. I actually love it :) maybe if the the hair bun was a bit looser, but still it looks very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this set. I can not look at your shoes
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!