Thursday 30 November 2017

Is it Just Me?


ENG: Am I the only one who does not rush into Christmas decorations but just enjoys the last fall days? Cold, rainy and foggy days, but they are still beautiful in their own way.

   For me the winter begins officially when the first snow comes. And if you're wondering what's with this autumnal outfit, I'll tell you a secret. I'm more dressed than you think :)) And from this point of view, I've always done it despite the cold since I know myself. Initially, I did not like very warm sweaters or very fluffy big clothes and coats and I did not wear these items for a long time. Luckily the fashion helped me to accept them too :))
  I hope to be the last time I wear a denim jacket, but I don't promise! :)


*

RO:   Sunt singura care nu se grabeste cu decoratiunile de Craciun ci doar se bucura de toamna, cu ultimele ei zile? Reci, cu ploaie si cu ceata, dar sunt frumoase in felul lor. 
  Pentru mine iarna incepe oficial in momentul in care vine prima ninsoare. Si daca va intrebati ce e cu tinuta destul de primvaratica, va spun un secret. Sunt mai imbracata decat credeti voi :)) Si din punctul asta de vedere, i-am facut mereu in ciuda frigului, de cand ma stiu. Initial nu mi-au placut deloc puloverele foarte groase, sau hainele foarte pufoase si nu am purtat mult timp asa ceva. Noroc cu moda ca m-a ajutat sa le accept si pe acestea :))
 Sper sa fie ultima oara cand port jacheta din denim, dar nu va promit nimic! :)








   Wearing:
Denim Jacket: H&M
Striped Pants: Stradivarius
Top: similar HERE
Scarf: Orsay
Bag: similar HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!