Friday 24 November 2017

Chunky Heels


ENG: I like all kinds of heels: tall, medium, small, thick or thin, kitten heels or chunky heels.. I would walk every day on my heels if I could.

  Since I am a mother, it's more difficult to wear heels every day, but every time I get the chance, I do not miss it. Today I picked out an outfit with some heels, as I've been accustomed you lately, but this time, some new boots with chunky, surprisingly comfortable heels. A relaxed outfit, good for a beautiful weekend with family and friends! Enjoy your weekend!



                                                                            *

RO: Imi plac toate felurile de tocuri: inalte, medii, mici, groase sau subtiri. M-as incalta in fiecare zi pe tocuri daca as putea.

   De cand sunt mama, e mai dificil in a purta tocuri in fiecare zi, dar de cate ori am ocazia, nu o ratez. Astazi am ales iara tocuri, asa cum v-am obisnuit in ultima vreme, dar de data asta, niste ghete cu tocuri mai groase, surprinzator de comode. O tinuta relaxata, numai buna pentru un weekend frumos alaturi de familie si prieteni!








PS: Are you ready for the black friday sales? I am very excited about this day and I was waiting for it so long, I already decided what I want to buy this year. I have decided for some super black friday deals and I already put some items in my cart. I will soon show you the new thing I am craving for. You really need to check out the Black Friday 2017 Dresslily! Shopping starts now!






Wearing:
Jacket: similar HERE
Denim: Pull and Bear
T-sirt: No Name
Ankle Booties: HERE
Bag: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!