Tuesday 26 September 2017

Confident or Not ?

 ENG: One of the statement pieces in this season is definitely the plaid coat. And if you have not already purchased one, I strongly recommend that you do it.
It's so versatile and you can wear it in so many ways, plus that it looks so good. Honestly I was looking for one since last year, when it was then a statement, also. You will certainly see more outfits with this jacket.

  And if you ask me what's with the glasses, in almost all posts, I have to tell you that I like myself better with them. I'm not a photogenic person and maybe that's why I choose to wear them for the pictures. I am not a very confident person, even though I seem so .. I know.



                                                                             *


RO: Una din piesele de rezistenta a acestui anotimp este cu siguranta sacoul in carouri. Si daca nu v-ati achizitionat deja unul, va recomand cu caldura sa o faceti. Este atat de versatil si il puteti purta in atat de multe feluri, plus ca arata atat de bine. Sincera sa fiu tot cautam unul inca de anul trecut, cand era de pe atunci o piesa statement. Cu siguranta veti mai vedea si alte tinute cu acest sacou.

Si daca  ma intrebati ce e cu ochelarii de soare in aproape toate postarile, trebuie sa va marturisesc ca imi place mai mult cu ei, in poze. Nu sunt o persoana fotogenica si poate de aceea. Nici foarte increzatoare, desi asa par.. Stiu.





 

Get the look:
Red Wool Hat: HERE
Coat: similar HERE
Top: similar HERE
Denim: similar HERE
Ankle Boots: Stradivarius

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit! I absolutely adore your blazer and the pop of red goes so well with it! Kisses

    http://www.adinananes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this look and how there's a mix of classy and comfy!!!

    www.shaniamason.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!