Tuesday 19 April 2016

Bandanna Neck Scarf


  Don't get me wrong, I am new to this bandanna neck scarf trend! I am just trying to pull off. I have seen it, to some of my favorite bloggers, on the runway and it looked so cool.

     So I really had to try it out! So glad I have a new beautiful red blazer from Sheinside, I can wear with my old bandanna. I have this bandanna for about 7 years, I founded in a corner, waiting for me. No, it's not a western one, actually it has a silky aspect. Perfect for a feminine touch to my boyfriend shirt and jeans! A mix, I really hope you will enjoy! Can't wait for your opinions. Would you try the bandanna neck scarf trend?








What I was wearing:
Blazer: HERE
Boyfriend Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shirt: HERE
Heels: similar HERE
Bag: Adona.ro
Scarf: similar HERE

6 comments:

  1. wow such an amazing outfit !!! <3 we love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/spongebob.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The touch of the scarf is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! adorable classy look, dear!!!))) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!,love Your blazer and shoes!;)))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!