1. Do a summerish manicure, leave the darker colors aside, summer is for nudes or bright colors.
2. Necessarily have a knitted bag or a rafia one.
3. Put on your sunglasses. I preffer the retro inspired ones in most of the cases.
4. You need at least one dotted item in your wardrobe. A dress or a top, I think is the best choice.
5. Wear more natural linen fabrics, nudes and white colors. Although you are spending the summer in the city bring some seaside elements for a more romantic and flattering summer look.
6. Put on the most fresh fragrance you can find and like.
7. Always wear SPF cream, although you are not going to the pool.