Tuesday 3 April 2018

The One Trend You Need to Try this Spring

ENG: I have been looking for a pair of  great white boots for so long. I searched it all winter and found them at the beginning of spring. It's not too late now, I assure you.
  I've imagined these boots in so many outfits and combinations. I could say they are more versatile than a pair of black boots. I can not wait to wear them with skirts or dresses and I will definitely show you these outfits as well. I have been very active lately on Instagram HERE. Let's connect!
   It's such a great feeling that spring is finally here and I can put all my ideas into practice!

                                                                         *

RO:  Imi caut de mult timp perechea de botine albe potrivite.La un moment dat renuntasem la ele. Toata iarna am cautat-o si am gasit-o in sfarsit la inceputul primaverii. Nu e tarziu nici acum, va asigur.
  Mi-am imaginat botinele astea in atat de multe tinute si combinatii. As putea spune ca sunt mai versatile decat o pereche de botine negre. Abia astept sa le port si cu fuste sau rochii si cu siguranta aceste tinute vi le voi arata si voua. Ma gasiti foarte activa in ultima vreme pe Instagram AICI.
  Ce bine ca a venit primavara si pot sa imi pun toate ideile in practica!



 

 
 






Wearing:
Blazer: Zara
Tshirt: Sinsay
Denim: H&M
Ankle Boots: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!