Tuesday 12 December 2017

Routine



ENG: It's still  morning and I drink my coffee hoping to wake me up and I'll be able to find the necessary inspiration and the right words to finish this post. I already drank it, I think I have one more.
   Not too sweet or too bitter, not too strong or too light. Enough to feel the flavor and enjoying it. I'm not starting my mornings without coffee. And not just for its energizing effect, but for the smell I'm feeling in the morning. Because it has already become a routine for me, when I put my ideas in order and find my relaxation. I like to enjoy it with a big chocolate cookie or a butter croissant. It's my spoiling time. Morning would be sadder without coffee.
   If you follow me on Instagram account HERE you will see that I started posting quite often, and it does not take a few days without having a coffee there. If I were to renaming the blog I think I would call it "Fashion and Coffee" :))
  You? How will you start in the morning? What's your routine?





RO: E inca dimineata si imi beau cafeaua sperand ca ma va trezi si voi reusi sa gasesc inspiratia necesara si cuvintele potrivite pentru a duce la bun sfarsit aceasta postare. Am baut-o deja, cred ca mai pun una.
  Nici prea dulce nici prea amara, nici prea tare nici prea light. Suficient cat sa ii simt aroma si sa ma bucur de savoarea ei. Nu imi incep diminetile fara cafea. Si nu doar pentru efectul ei energizant ci pentru mirosul care ma imbie dimineata. Pentru faptul ca a devenit deja o rutina pentru mine, e momentul in care imi pun in ordine ideile si imi gasesc relaxarea.  Imi place sa o savurez alaturi de un fursec mare cu ciocolata sau un croissant cu unt.  E momentul meu de rasfat. Diminetile ar fi mai triste fara cafea.
  Daca ma urmariti pe contul de instagram AICI veti vedea ca am inceput sa postez destul de des, si nu trec cateva zile fara sa pun si o cafea. Daca ar fi sa redenumesc blogul cred ca l-as numi "Moda si Cafea"  :))
 Voi? Cum va incepeti diminetile? Care e rutina ta?








Wearing:
Sweater: H&M
Denim: C&A
Boots: Zara
Fur Colar: similar HERE
Bag:similar HERE

5 comments:

Feel free to comment!