Thursday 14 December 2017

Retro Vibes


ENG: I do not know what's going on lately, but I tend to add in my outfits, more and more retro and feminine elements. May it be December's fault? The spirit of the coming festive holiday? One thing is clear .. even when I tend towards a more feminine outfit, there is a piece of denim here and there.
  This overalls dress reminds me of the 40s. The way the pockets, the cut, the color, the material are placed. All I'm thinking is that period of time. And to take the outfit all the way, I added a beret. I hope you like it as much as I do!


                                                                              *

RO:   Nu stiu ce se intampla in ultima vreme dar tind sa adaug in tinutele mele, din ce in ce mai multe elemente retro dar si feminine. Sa fie luna decembrie de vina? Spiritul sarbatorilor care se apropie? 

   Un lucru e clar.. chiar si atunci cand tind spre o tinuta mai feminina, nu lipseste denim-ul. Rochia asta salopeta imi aduce aminte cumva de perioada anilor 40. Felul cum sunt asezate buzunarele, croiul, culoarea, materialul. Toate ma duc cu gandul acolo. Si ca sa duc tinuta pana la capat, am adaugat si o bereta. Sper sa va placa si voua la fel de mult cat imi place si mie!









Wearing:
Turtleneck: Zara
Overalls: similar HERE
Boots: H&M
Bag: Other Stories
Beret: HERE

1 comment:

Feel free to comment!