Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Girl With A Yellow Beanie


  It seems winter really doesn't want to go away! That's fine with me, I really enjoyed this season so much and I had fun with the layers over layers, knitted, hats, beanies, gloves, xxl scarves, warm and cozy jackets.
   I actually started to get used to it. I sometimes got the feeling that if spring would have come, I would really don't know what and how to wear, light clothes :)) Ironic!
At the beginning of the cold season, I was telling you how disappointed and disoriented I was when it comes to warm clothes. The conclusion for me is to enjoy every season with his trends, mix and have fun! You can do the same! :)







What I was wearing:
Shirt: Topshop, same HERE
Parka: Zara, same HERE
Ripped Denim: Zara; same HERE
Beanie: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Zara; same HERE
Bag: Handmade

7 comments:

  1. And I love the girl's yellow beanie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely beanie <3 You look gorgeous !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great look!!!!
    http://thesecretofmystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte tare pufosenia, ai dat un plus de savoare tinuteti!
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super guapa!! Me encanta el look completo y el toque del gorrito de 10! Un besazo

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/blue-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable outfit, sweety)))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!