Saturday 1 February 2014

With or Without?



 Hello guys!! I know that last time I posted, I was wearing the same glasses as I do today! But i like them so much! I have them for long time but I haven't wear them till those days. I have just rediscovered them in my accessories. Those big black frames makes them interesting, not for correction purposes but simply for aesthetic. Did you know that the first eyeglasses were made in Italy at about 1286 by Giordano da Pisa for a good vision pusposes? And then they just became popular not for the eye correction but also for sun protection, so called sunglasses. And for a long long time the were considered unfashionable!! The one who was wearing eye glasses was stigmatized and stereotyped. Funny huh? Lately, it is considered a component of fashion! Interesting thing to know! Thanks for reading this!! Have a great time, with or without glasses!!











7 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!! :):) beautiful! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) Nice look!
    Greetings!
    Ankyls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!

    <a href="http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/> FASHIONHYPNOTISED</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. love pencil skirts! you look great in this outfit! love how you styled it!
    xoxo
    dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sophisticated and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! So pretty and sophisticated!!! : )

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!