Wednesday 2 November 2016

Out of the Blue


  Hello everyone!! Some easy layering for today! Leather, denim, animal prints and some mettalic accents, all in a casual look! Surprised about the mix!? That's fine, because that's the point! To go out of the comfort zone, make some surprising mixes, successfully rise some eyebrows and never to bore my visitors.
  I know it is safer to keep a constant style, but I rather risk and have a versatile style! I bet the fashion consumers are so bored to see same styling over and over again! 
 Thank you so much for reading, also hope you like my look and pictures I am so proud of! Finally I feel this blog is having the real shape I wanted! Curious about my next style? Then don't forget to visit and like my facebook page HERE, to stay connected to all my outfits and posts! 













 I am wearing:
Denim Jacket: HERE
Pulover: HERE; same HERE
Pants: HERE
Sneakers: HERE
Bag: Poema

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl, sa stii ca mi-ar face mare placere sa te cunosc la o cafea. Tinuta este superba. Imi place ca te imbraci in linii simple, bine delimitate. Less is more, intr-adevar. Felicitari !
    Kisses, Daiana
    http://chezdaiana.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Love the sneakers!
    xx
    www.upthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frumoasa cromatica, culoarea jachetei imi place mult, iar de modelul asta de pantofi nu ma mai satur, am ramas fara... desi tanjesc dupa ei din vara, mai ales animal print <3

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/loving-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos ; D and outfit ; D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Dress and outfit. Looking gorgeous. Bohemian Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!